Embellishmint is a boutique-style floral and event design studio creating one of a kind events throughout Southern California and International destinations. Our designs and concepts are innovative, dynamic and uniquely positioned to reflect our ability to translate the clients’ visions and desires into a truly personal and inspired affair.


Our philosophy is simplistic yet potently focused… creating extraordinary events each and every time.

Consultation by appointment :info@embellishmint.com
760.409.5747

Monday, February 16, 2009

rain days make for sleepy heads

I just had to share my sweet Maximus with you today.....it's a rainy, cold Presidents Day and the best time for me to catch up on my paperwork.....and the best time for Max to catch up on his 40 winks!!
He's right under my office desk snuggled up on his down comforter ...I caught him as he just feel asleep with his bulbous head arest on the cross brace of the desk legs. This is the first time I've been able to shoot a picture of him without him waking....he loves sleeping like this! well...it's off to catch up on the piles of paper....have a terrific day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: